developmental biology

lappel at eagle.wesleyan.edu lappel at eagle.wesleyan.edu
Tue Feb 15 16:47:44 EST 1994

In article <2jo44e$35f at mserv1.dl.ac.uk>, chapuli at CCUMA.UMA.ES (Ramon Munoz Chapuli) writes:
> 	I am an associate professor at the University of Malaga (Spain),
> currently teaching Vertebrate Zoology. Because of a deep reform of the
> Biology Courses in my University, probably I will teach in the future
> a course of Developmental Biology or Comparative Embryology.
> 	I will thank you the sending of the curriculum (syllabus?) of these
> courses in those universities where these matters are being teaching.
> 	Thank you very much.

	I heartily recommend Gilbert's text Developmental Biology, both as a
textbook for this course, and for browsing by those who have never taken
developmental biology and want a well-written, up-to-date treatment.
	It's not the only textbook out there, but it is a superb one.

Laurel F. Appel     (LAPPEL at EAGLE.WESLEYAN.EDU)
Genetics Group
Biology Dept.
Wesleyan University
Middletown, CT 06459