Biology Honor Society

William D. Graziadei GRAZIAWD at SPLAVA.CC.PLATTSBURGH.EDU
Tue Feb 15 19:30:52 EST 1994

Greetings Colleagues!

Would someone kindly send me via EMail any information
they have about a Biology Honor Society. We would like
to establish a Chapter at SUNY Plattsburgh to recognize
student scholarship and leadership.

Thank you in advance.

   Regards,

      Bill

   Signature follows:

        /     William D. Graziadei     / Department of Biological Sciences  /|
      /         US Mail              /              EMail                  G /
     /  Beaumont Hall 444           / GRAZIAWD (Local)                   ___/
    /  SUNY Plattsburgh            / SPLAVA::GRAZIAWD (SUNY Decnet)     / /
   /  Plattsburgh, New York 12901 /                                    / /
  /  Tel (518) 564-5165          / GRAZIAWD at SNYPLAVA.BITNET           / /
 /  Fax (518) 564-7827          / GRAZIAWD at SPLAVA.CC.PLATTSBURGH.EDU / /