searching info on in vitro fert

Henk van Leeuwen hvleeuwe at
Wed Feb 16 16:44:27 EST 1994

  i am a master of journalism student at carleton university doing my
thesis on embryonic is hype, is it ethical or is it merely
test-tube twinning? my thesis takes the form of a radio documentary, and i
am looking for interested persons to interview, i.e. biomedical ethicists,
theologians, geneticists, or anybody who advocates or opposes advances in
reproductive technology - including those who have attempted or plan to
try certain procedures.
  please e-mail me directly. your cooperation would be greatly appreciated.