the more advanced species

szjmahr at othello.ucdavis.edu szjmahr at othello.ucdavis.edu
Fri Feb 18 18:14:48 EST 1994

	I would refer you to the c-value paradox; many plants and toads
have more "complex" genomes than we do, depending on what you call
complex.  as for man not being the more advanced species - i think that
depends on many subjective definitions such as progress and what is advanced.
As far as being in touch with our natural environment i think that most
of us are far inferior - how many of us feel confident that we could
feed themselves in the wilderness without gun or arrow?  that to me seems
to be the important thing - the ability to stay alive.