The gaia hypothesis, ftpable information

Matthew Weed mweed at edith.Princeton.EDU
Sun Feb 20 23:41:49 EST 1994

I am doing a short presentation later this week concerning
the gaia hypothesis, as demonstrated by
applications like Sim-Earth.  The presentation is for a
policy class studying scientific methodology
and how it is used in the analysis of decision-making
in public policy.
As I am a blind student, I have trouble in quickly
accessing journals or other "non-electronic" forms of information.
If anyone knows of electronically available resources
that I could use to cross-check my own knowledge of the hypothesis,
I would appreciate pointers to them.
Thanks, in advance, for any and all assistance.
--
"It was in my father's day that these troubles began.  Then war was declared,
and the enemy relied on the King of Greece.The land of Wilusa was attacked, and