complete sequence for the mouse EGF receptor?

davead at prospect.anprod.csiro.au davead at prospect.anprod.csiro.au
Tue Feb 22 05:30:06 EST 1994

Can anyone out there provied me with a complete CDS for the murine
     epidermal growth factor receptor (aka c-erbB1)?  If you have
     information as to it's genomic organisation, such as intron/exon
     boundaries I would appreciate that as well.  Alternatively if you
     can suggest PCR primers capable of amplifying the portionn of the
     gene sequence containing the tyrosine kinase
     domain of said receptor I would be happy to hear from you as
     well.

If you can help, please reply directly to me by Email.

 thanks,  Dave Adelson.Ph.D.
          Senior Research Scientist

  |  Dave Adelson                E-mail: davead at prospect.anprod.csiro.au |
  |  CSIRO Division of Animal Production                   __            |
  |  PO Box 239, Blacktown, 2148, AUSTRALIA               /. \_______    |
  |  "You can't hold a man down without                  < <_/       )   |
  |  staying down yourself."  Booker T. Washington        \__________/   |
  |Any opinions expressed herein would probably be regarded as heretical |
  |by the CSIRO and are therefore disclaimed by said organisation.       |