help on prof. advise?

suter at suter at
Tue Feb 22 03:35:48 EST 1994

+Upon grad with a bio degree has anyone else been perplexed
+whether to pursue the medical option or go into straight
+bio? Ive been ripping my hair out lately on which to do:(
+and I continualy go back and forth and get nowhere.
+Has anyone else gone through this and how exactly did you decide?

just remember: there is more money in medicine and related fields, than there is
in biological areas.

Clemens Suter-Crazzolara, PhD
Max-Planck-Institut fuer Zuechtungsforschung
Abteilung Genetische Grundlagen der Zuechtungsforschung
Carl-von-Linne Weg 10,        D-50829 Koeln, Germany
Tel.xx49.221.5062-221    Fax.-213      e-mail: suter at
I have a spelling checker / It came with my PC
It plane lee marks four my review / Miss steaks aya can knot sea