med school

Pnina Flemembaum icb1fw0j at solix.fiu.edu
Tue Feb 22 12:08:55 EST 1994

I doubt the appropriateness of posting this subject in this group, but as
there is no relevant group established, I am taking my chances.  I am
interested in starting a newsgroup that would enable potential medical
students to obtain information on applications, interviews, even what
Pre-Med courses would be most beneficial...  If I can not start a new
newsgroup, perhaps this thread will serve the same purpose.

Thank you for your patience,

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
{}                  Pnina Flemembaum (soon to be Bonge)                    {}
{}    Lover of Tommy, Mother of Mila (race kitty) the hypercat and         {}
{}                      Guardian of Legomen worldwide                      {}
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox