Help on prof. advise?

Steven Roy Daviss sdaviss at COSY.AB.UMD.EDU
Wed Feb 23 01:17:02 EST 1994

On 21 Feb 1994, Mark Petrie wrote:

> Upon grad with a bio degree has anyone else been perplexed
> whether to pursue the medical option or go into straight
> bio? Ive been ripping my hair out lately on which to do:(
> and I continualy go back and forth and get nowhere.
> Has anyone else gone through this and how exactly did you decide?

I volunteered in some medical settings (operating room, trauma service) to
see if I liked patient care.  I did.  A lot.  I think that is essential.
I think that doing something like volunteering in a medical setting will
help save your hair.

	-Steve Daviss