Why do we sleep?

Cornelius Krasel krasel at alf.biochem.mpg.de
Thu Feb 24 09:08:40 EST 1994

Jorrit de Jong (j_jong at hfdorp.hfdorp.ingr.com) wrote:
: In article <9402171428.AA50438 at polywog.biology.uofs.edu>, greuelb1 at jaguar.uofs.edu (Brian T. Greuel) says:

: >Why do we sleep?  Is there something that builds up in our bodies that gives
: >us a feeling of fatigue and that during sleep gets metabolized somehow so
: >that we feel refreshed upon waking?
: >
: >Just curious.
: >

: I can answer that question...
: I am very interested in the electrical systems of the human and that is
: exactly where the reason for sleep lies.
: During the day (vertical position), a human is filled with electrical
: systems. This collection is mostly gathered on top of the head. Daytime is
: silver, night is gold and during silver, a human is built to be silvery and
: gold during the night.
: Tha's why it's dangerous for a human to be gold in silver times and the
: opposite.

: Above the head a system is active, which is called the Cathstar. This
: collects electrics during the day and during the night (horizontal vector),
: this cathstar is pulled in into the physical body and is cleaned by the
: blood. This causes a "empty" feeling when waking up.

: As you probably get a sense of, this is an enormous territory, which is not
: really known to science, but it is the 100% truth. In my case, I am also
: able to see this process happening electrically. It's the most facinating
: engineering within the human when looking into the electrical systems.

: I can continue for millions of words, but I will stop now.
: Hopefully, this answers your question about sleep.

You definitely should submit this to the Journal of Irreproducible Results :-)

--Cornelius.

/* email: krasel at alf.biochem.mpg.de                 fax: +49 89 8578 3795 */
/* "People are DNA's way of making more DNA." (Edward O. Wilson, 1975)    */