Why do we sleep?

Jorrit de Jong j_jong at hfdorp.hfdorp.ingr.com
Wed Feb 23 03:54:33 EST 1994

In article <9402171428.AA50438 at polywog.biology.uofs.edu>, greuelb1 at jaguar.uofs.edu (Brian T. Greuel) says:

>In article <1994Feb17.150343.25105 at Virginia.EDU>, mgk2r at Virginia.EDU (Michael
>G. Kurilla) responded to the following question by
>hcorbett at garnet.berkeley.edu:
>
>> > Why can people usually only sleep withtheir eyes closed?
>>
>Michael's response was, "Light stimulation."
>
>I would like to ask a related question that I have often wondered about:
>
>Why do we sleep?  Is there something that builds up in our bodies that gives
>us a feeling of fatigue and that during sleep gets metabolized somehow so
>that we feel refreshed upon waking?
>
>Just curious.

I can answer that question...
I am very interested in the electrical systems of the human and that is
exactly where the reason for sleep lies.
During the day (vertical position), a human is filled with electrical
systems. This collection is mostly gathered on top of the head. Daytime is
silver, night is gold and during silver, a human is built to be silvery and
gold during the night.
Tha's why it's dangerous for a human to be gold in silver times and the
opposite.

Above the head a system is active, which is called the Cathstar. This
collects electrics during the day and during the night (horizontal vector),
this cathstar is pulled in into the physical body and is cleaned by the
blood. This causes a "empty" feeling when waking up.

As you probably get a sense of, this is an enormous territory, which is not
really known to science, but it is the 100% truth. In my case, I am also
able to see this process happening electrically. It's the most facinating
engineering within the human when looking into the electrical systems.

I can continue for millions of words, but I will stop now.
Hopefully, this answers your question about sleep.