Etiquette

Patrick Ferris FERRIS at WUSTLB.WUSTL.EDU
Thu Feb 24 21:36:22 EST 1994

>From: joni.self at bbs.puc.edu (Joni Self)
>Subject: genetest.txt

>  I do agree that it is good to know about inherited
>disorders to prevent the passing on of a bad gene, such as the case of
>the Jews.  However, I wouldn't prevent them from marrying, necessarily,
>but just from having children.

>People want a simple answer to complex problems such as homosexuality,
>alcoholism, crime and vilolence, etc.

  Allright. I can tolerate bad writing and poor argumentation in
the name of scientific literacy, but I don't appreciate finding
racist and homophobic remarks here. These comments don't
belong on bionet.general, IMO.

Patrick Ferris