trichotilomania

BOSSE at MAINE.MAINE.EDU BOSSE at MAINE.MAINE.EDU
Fri Feb 25 09:25:39 EST 1994

There is a condition called trichotliomania that is found primarily in women ca
used by a seretonin deficiency. I have found only a few abstracts on the topic
and an article in a woman's magazine.  Upon writing to one of the resources for
 information I was sent a request for $ for their organization...no good. Becau
se this condition starts at puberty I am wondering if there is any let-up in me
nopause?There are behavior-mod, and chemical treatments for this but no detail
s were ever given. Does any one have any information on this?  This inquiring m
ind would like to know. The whole bussiness is an annoying situation. Send to B
osse at maine.maine.edu.