Gene testing

Yolanda Gurrola yolanda.gurrola at bbs.puc.edu
Fri Feb 25 13:30:42 EST 1994

DEAR LARRY,
I would have to disagree with you on the fact that insurace companies
should know about there patients problems.  First of all the insurace
company is there to protect a person, their poccessions and everything
else they own.  But the insurace company has no right in my opinion to
know about the medical problem involved with the person or the family.
For years insurace agencies have been hiking up there prices on people
for every little thing.  So if they have a better excuse to bring their
prices high they will.  Right now, I don't think people want to be
paying thousands of dollars for insurace.

Insurace agencies haven't been nosy about their clients physical
problems in the past, why should they have to start now with this gene
testing research?

Have a great day Larry.
See ya,
yolanda