Student seeks field biology internship

Caitlin Reed crreed at gibbs.news.oit.unc.edu
Sun Feb 27 17:39:24 EST 1994

I am a junior biology major at the University of North Carolina at Chapel
Hill. I have funding for travel and expenses for a summer project. I am
particularly interested in field biology and ecology, and I am seeking a
position as a field assistant in a biology research project.

I have completed extensive work in biology, chemistry, and physics,
including Animal Behavior, Physiology, Avian Biology with a field
component, and Animal Communication, with a cumulative GPA of 3.9. I am
comfortable living and working outdoors with small groups and I am
completing an Emergency Medical Technician course.

My reume and references are available on request. The only constraints I
have are that 1) the project must be outside of the United States, and 2)
I'm available from May 15 - Aug 15. If you need a field assistant, please
e-mail me at crreed at email.unc.edu. Thank you!

  -- Caitlin Reed