HELP! Information Needed on TdT

Wasun Chantratita asmsi002 at CMU.CHIANGMAI.AC.TH
Mon Feb 28 11:25:51 EST 1994

On 23 Feb 1994, John Ladasky wrote:

> 	I'm working with various protocols that involve the 3' end labeling
> of DNA with the enzyme TdT (terminal dexynucleotidyl transferase).  I have
> not had a lot of success thus far, and I'd really like to get some informa-
> tion about the enzymology of TdT.  All the articles I've turned up on Med-
> line have simply applied the enzyme, and not given information about the
> performance of the enzyme with various substrates.  We're using biotin-11-
> dUTP, and we'd like to know what kind of behavior we should expect for TdT
> with it.

Dear John

	Please try to follow BMB(Boehringer Mannheim)'s Dig
Oligonucleotide Tailing Kit(cat. no. 1417231). In our hands, it works
impressively. If you can not find this protocol, please email to me.

	No any conection with BMB.

	Wasun Chantratita
	Department of Clinical Microbiology
	Faculty of Associated Medical Sciences