Knee Injury

DAVID H KU DKU at UCSVAX.UCS.UMASS.EDU
Sun Jan 2 00:44:16 EST 1994

Greetings.

I was involved in a motorcycle accident a few years ago, and my knee was never
recovered, ie, it can't bent fully. I am trying to research for some info.
on the knee injurys. So, could someone E-mail/Goldmail me on what magazine or
text book or medical reports or things like that to read, so I know what to
do with it. I am now thinking of undergoing operation to fix the problem.
Can some one also tell me what th problem might be?

Thanks in advance.

I was involved in a motorcycle accident a few years ago and m knee was never
recovered, ie, it can not bent fully. I am trying to do som