UPDATE - Mail-To-News Problems at net.bio.net

David Kristofferson kristoff at net.bio.net
Mon Jan 3 16:45:45 EST 1994

To avoid loss of mail postings, I have rerouted all of the BIOSCI
mailing list addresses at net.bio.net to their corresponding ones at
daresbury.ac.uk until we can get the mail-to-news problem fixed.  It
is now safe to post to addresses at either BIOSCI site, but messages
sent here will be automatically forwarded to Daresbury until further
notice.  Please monitor BIONEWS/bionet.announce for updates.

Messages coming in via news here appear to be distributed O.K. to both
mail and news recipients, but I have not checked all 43 groups
exhaustively yet to confirm this.

The mail-to-news problem stems from our recent changeover to the INN
news transport software; obviously we are still working out some big
kinks in our system.

My apologies for the problems and I hope that your New Year has gotten
off to a better start than ours 8-)!!

				Sincerely,

				Dave Kristofferson
				BIOSCI/bionet Manager