Molecular Biology Course info needed

David A Rintoul drintoul at matt.ksu.ksu.edu
Mon Jan 10 10:54:40 EST 1994

Greetings.  I would like to take an intensive BASIC molecular
biology laboratory course in the summer of 1994.  I would like
to get hands-on experience with sequencing gels, PCR, and
perhaps transfection/recombination techniques in a professional
short course.  I am already aware of the CSH courses for this summer;
noe of them seem to be the BASIC course that I am looking for.
Any information along these lines will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Nancy James
graduate student (Ph.D. 1997?)
Biology Division
Kansas State University
Manhattan KS 66506-4901
(913-532-5832)
reply to ncj at matt.ksu.ksu.edu

Dave Rintoul            Internet: drintoul at matt.ksu.ksu.edu
Biology Division - KSU     Latitude 39.18, Longitude -96.34
Manhattan KS 66506-4901                Compuserve: 71634,32
(913)-532-5832 or 6663                  FAX: (913)-532-6653