Int'l Congress of Genetics

brownnl at vms1.bham.ac.uk brownnl at vms1.bham.ac.uk
Sat Jan 15 07:20:30 EST 1994

In article <2h6iva$rll at tribune.usask.ca>, lur at jester.usask.ca (Rui Lu) writes:

> 	Could someone tell me where to find the info on this year's
> International Congress of Genetics? (and some genetics- and Mol. Bio.-related
> conferences?)
> --

The next Int. Cong. of Genetics is in Beijing in 1998; they run every 5 years
and we have just hosted the 1993 one here. Your national genetical society
will get details in due course.

Try your national societies and the back pages of Trends in Genetics/
Biochem/Biotech etc for details of others.

|  Nigel L. Brown		| Tel: UK+21 414 6556                |
|  Biological Sciences		| Fax: UK+21 414 6557                |
|  Univ. Birmingham		| E_mail: N.L.Brown at bham.ac.uk       |
|  UK                           |  (never mind what the header reads)|