The Race for the Double Helix (A&E Thursday)

Susan L Forsburg susan_forsburg at
Mon Jan 17 11:18:36 EST 1994

In article <1994Jan14.203132.10052 at> CASSANDRA PINNICK,
pinnick at writes:
>> The movie is a very entertaining account of the famous Watson & Crick
>> discovery.  Since it is not available on video, those who would like
>> to see it again should set their VCR's tonight.

Ummm, it IS available on video.

At least, I just picked up a video with Jeff Goldblum on the cover (along
with the ubiquitous caesium gradient tube  under uv) with "double helix"
in the title.  I have never seen the film nor have I watched the video
yet owing to VCR problems  but I paid 10 bucks for it in my local
supermarket.  I am assuming it is the same picture.

Susan L Forsburg
Molecular Biology and Virology Laboratory
The Salk Institute for Biological Studies
email:  susan_forsburg at
        formerly forsburg at