looking for information about protein purification

degroote at TIGGER.STCLOUD.MSUS.EDU degroote at TIGGER.STCLOUD.MSUS.EDU
Wed Jan 19 01:09:43 EST 1994

In article <2hh7ns$4o4 at mserv1.dl.ac.uk>, "" <unknown at dl.ac.uk> writes:
>Hi we are looking for information about these following proteins:
>	Catalase, BSA, Chymotrypsinogen A, Lactate DHse, Phosphorylase B,
>Ribonuclease A, Ovalbumine, B-Gal,
>Could you send us some characteristics of these proteins and the way to purify
>them (pH specifications, type of columns, Stability ...)
>	Thanks a lot for your help;
>
>		gilbert Lamothe.
Sorry if this is too harsh but, visit the library and check out a number of
catalogs, eg. Worthington.  This has become a presistent problem--ill defined
questions for which a little time on your part would do much to provide some
clarity for yourself and those how might respond to your queary.  Again, I
apologize for the tone of this note but: "the Lord helps those who help
themselves".
David