looking for information about protein purification

Dan Diaz bl275 at cleveland.Freenet.Edu
Wed Jan 19 08:24:15 EST 1994

In a previous article, unknown at dl.ac.uk ("") says:

>Hi we are looking for information about these following proteins:
>	Catalase, BSA, Chymotrypsinogen A, Lactate DHse, Phosphorylase B,
>Ribonuclease A, Ovalbumine, B-Gal,
>Could you send us some characteristics of these proteins and the way to purify
>them (pH specifications, type of columns, Stability ...)

I'll get right on it!  Oh, I will also purify the proteins for you, clone
the genes and overexpress them in a baculovirus expression system, perform
site directed mutagenesis as desired, and write the manuscripts for you and
send them in to Nature.  I'll get right back to you as soon as I'm done.