Human Cloning

Mark D. Garfinkel garfinkl at iitmax.iit.edu
Fri Jan 28 16:51:43 EST 1994

maribel.alfaro at bbs.puc.edu (Maribel Alfaro)  writes:

>Human beings have an ambition for knowing how things work. [...]
>Back on hystory some cultures did not allow physicians to
>open human bodies, somebody started doing it, and know we have learned
>a lot about how the human body works.
        *Valid points. Curiosity & intelligence are innately human.
Taboos on the search for knowledge vary with time & culture and are
not rooted in universally agreed upon ethical or moral values.

	Does anyone know why people at Pacific Union College seem so
enthralled with this stuff? Is there some sort of curricular or
ideological issue operating?

--
Mark D. Garfinkel
e-mail: garfinkl at iitmax.acc.iit.edu