User Survey

Howard Kaplan hkaplan at UDCVAX.BITNET
Fri Jan 28 09:44:13 EST 1994

From: <cmolnar at metronet.com>
Subject: User Survey
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 1994 00:08:55 GMT

NOTICE: I AM CROSSPOSTING THIS, AS I AM TRYING TO GET THE WIDEST POSSIBLE

Ok Another survey, Many thanks to over the 516 responses to the
last one. But now I'm getting dangerous, I am looking for any BBS
users who wish to respond, and I hope all of you who call BBS systems,
either private or commercial will E-Mail me your responses. My email
address is: cmolnar at metronet.com

I will post the results from this survey publically in the alt.bbs
newsgroup, as I can not mail each respondent a survey directly.

In the survey I use the initials "BBS's", by this I mean any DIAL-IN
system that you use a terminal program, and/or a modem to log onto.

Thanks for taking the time to reply to this, and even flames are welcome
they get read and trashed.

Chris Molnar
It would seem to me to be a common courtesy that when one is asking
for something they would a. tell who they are, b. tell who they're
working for, and, c. indicate the purpose for which the information
is being collected.  And, Mr. Colmar, you're not cute.
                                Howard Kaplan