Simple (?) mathematical model of ATP production in muscle

Lombard FranCois lombardf at uni2a.unige.ch
Sun Jan 30 17:13:38 EST 1994

Does anyone know of a fairly simple mathematical model of ATP production in
muscle ?

The idea is to produce a simulation for college students to discover
P-Creatin, lactic fermentation, and cellular respiration as they interact
according to muscle effort.

I'd need to input some sort of % of max effort and get according to time
the ATP production of each process.

Of ocurse I know this would be a simplification of a very complex field of
research, but I' just hoping there is some reasonably good and simple
model.

Please forgive my poor english I'm usually a french speakerÉ

lombardf at uni2a.unige.ch
Centre informatique Pedagogique
Geneva
Switzerland