Non-serious help needed.

Dennis Stockert rqdms at lims02.lerc.nasa.gov
Mon Jan 31 12:50:00 EST 1994

Neal Crankshaw writes...
>exhausted our own resources, we humbly turn to the net for help. If you have
>an especially apt slogan or idea for a design or picture, we would really
>appreciate you sharing it with us.

How about:

    Biochemistry -- The stuff your dreams are made of  (thought I'd mention
                    the classy one first ... :)
    Biochemists do it with a lot of thought
    Biochemistry -- The most fun I've ever had without chemical assistance
    My Petry or yours ??    (Petrie??)

Pics:

    A guy or gal mixing a drink in a beaker  (perhaps to go with the third
                                              slogan above)

* Dennis Stockert           My opinions may not qualify as "intellectual"
* chaser at lerc.nasa.gov      property; but they're mine - and mine alone.