searching for oncology textbooks

Natalie Teich n_teich at
Mon Jan 31 06:55:58 EST 1994

Although it will sound like I'm tooting my own horn, I would recommend:

"Introduction to the Cellular & Molecular Biology of Cancer" by L.M. Franks
and N.M. Teich, Oxford University Press, 2nd edition, 1991. Available in
hardback and paperback.

It has been popular enough for us to have been commissioned to do a third
edition (though that will not be ready for about 18 months).

Sorry, but it does not have color illustrations; we attempted to keep the
costs down so that it would be within a student's budget.

Natalie Teich