Back issues of journals wanted

Hamid R Mashhadi hmashhad at uoguelph.ca
Wed Jul 6 16:02:38 EST 1994

     I am a visiting scientist at the Crop Science Dept. University of
Guelph, Ontario, Canada.I am leaving Canada in about two months to my
country Iran where I work at the College of Agriculture, Ferdowsi
University of Mashhad. Being relatively newly established college, our
library lacks many journal's back issues.
     If you or your institution has any agricultural related journal(s) back
issues that would like to donate to an educational institution, please
send me a messege indicating your name, address and name and year of
journals you would like to donate. I will get back with you soon after.

                                      Sincerely
                                 Hamid Rahimian, Ph.D.

MY CURRENT ADDRESS:              MY FUTURE ADDRESS:
CROP SCIENCE DEPT.               COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURE
UNIV. OF GUELPH                  FERDOWSI UNIV. OF MASHHAD
GUELPH, ONT. N1G 2W1             MASHHAD, IRAN
CANADA

MY E-MAIL: RAHIMIAN at CROP.UOGUELPH.CA