RFD: soc.history.science

Jose Roberto M C da Silva jrmcdsil at FOX.CCE.USP.BR
Wed Jul 6 07:42:11 EST 1994

I would like to enjoy this group.

*=09Prof. Dr. Jose Roberto Machado Cunha da Silva=09*
*=09University of Sao Paulo=09=09=09=09*
*=09Instituto de Ci=EAncias Biom=E9dicas I=09=09*
*=09Departament of Histology and Embriology=09=09*
*=09Cidade Universit=E1ria - CEP 05508-900=09=09*
*=09(CAIXA POSTAL 66208 - CEP 05389-970)=09=09*
*=09Phone (55)(11) 818 7223 =09=09=09*
*=09FAX: 55-11-813-0845 - BR=09=09=09*
*=09E-MAIL-INTERNET jrmcdsil at fox.cce.usp.br=09=09*
*=09S=C3O PAULO - SP - BRASIL=09=09=09=09*
=20