nitrocellulose centrifuge tubes

K.A.Schuller bikas at cc.flinders.edu.au
Thu Jul 7 02:50:52 EST 1994

e-mail address bikas at flinders.edu.au

We are looking for nitrocellulose centrifuge tubes to perform nonaqueous
fractionation of plant tissues for analyses of subcellular metabolite
distribution and concentrations. The tubes should fit a Beckmann SW 40 Ti
Swing-out Bucket Rotor (volume = 14 ml). The size is not critical but they
must be nitrocellulose. Please notify me at my e-mail address above if you
can help us. Looking forward to your reply,

Kathy Schuller, School of Biological Sciences, Flinders University,
Adelaide, South Australia