Tips, Tips, Tips

MBPI at BIOTECHNET.COM MBPI at BIOTECHNET.COM
Fri Jul 8 18:27:20 EST 1994

Good Morning Ladies & Gents,

    This is my first venture onto an electronic bulletin board and I
sincerely apologize for any heinous breeches in etiquette.

    I am in search of the names and locations of high schools currently
offering advanced courses in biotechnology, microbiology and chemistry.
The reason for this is that I have an entire pallet of pipet tips for
PCR with an expired shelf life.  These tips are in great condition
however company policy dictates that we can't sell them.

    Therefore my options consist of either throwing them away ( a very
environmentally unfriendly act) or finding them a new home.  Needless to
say, I would much rather donate them to a worthy cause (such as the scientific
encouragement of our nations youth).  Any suggestions or contacts that you
could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance,

Evan A. Goldstein
Molecular Bio-Products, inc.

9888 Waples Street