ENTOMOLOGIST EXPERT WITNESS WANTED, LA AREA

Livia Squires livia at seismo.gps.caltech.edu
Tue Jul 12 17:43:39 EST 1994

A friend of mine who works in a law firm is looking for an entomologist
who is willing to serve as an expert witness in a court case. The
qualified candidate should know a lot about a particular species of
brown spider with a venomous bite.

I don't know how much the pay is, but it's probably pretty ok. Also,
I don't know if they are willing to pay travel expenses or not.

Please contact me if you think you qualify.

E-mail is preffered. Please give your telephone # and I will forward it
to her. If you really want to talk to me my telephone is 818.395.6950
during normal bus. hours. I will not return your call if it's long
distance.

THanks!
Livia

--