History of Science Newsgroup Proposed

Jose Roberto M C da Silva jrmcdsil at FOX.CCE.USP.BR
Wed Jul 13 07:29:18 EST 1994

=09I would like to enjoy this group.

*=09Prof. Dr. Jose Roberto Machado Cunha da Silva=09*
*-------------------------------------------------------*
*=09adress=09University of Sao Paulo=09=09=09*
*=09=09Instituto de Ciencias Biom=E9dicas I=09*
*=09=09Departament of Histology and Embriology=09*
*=09=09Cidade Universit=E1ria - CEP 05508-900=09*
*=09=09(C.P. 66208 - CEP 05389-970)=09=09*
*=09=09SAO PAULO - SP - BRASIL=09=09=09*
*=09Phone =0955-11- 818 7223 =09=09=09*
*=09Fax: =0955-11-813-0845 - BR=09=09=09*
*=09E-MAIL-INTERNET jrmcdsil at fox.cce.usp.br=09=09*