organisms vs. molbio

SLForsburg forsburg at
Tue Jul 19 09:46:29 EST 1994

In article <30f9q7$368 at>,
vogt at (Dick Vogt) wrote:

> I guess the point was to use organism to cluster the "model system"
> organisms together. .....
>      ........[deleted]......
> Otherwise, molluscs becomes a subset of molbio
> which could really set a bizarre precedence.  Otherwise use organism or
> nothing (as all the other organism groups are doing).  Just a thought...
> --
> Richard Vogt (Internet: vogt at (803) 777-8998
> Department of Biology, University of South Carolina, Columbia SC 29208

Note that the yeast group is also under the molbio domain, although
conversational topics range from "why spores" to new sequences to which
yeast is more human.

I suppose the rule is, as long as you can find it, you can read it.
Although I note that .microbiology hasnt shown up on MY local server

forsburg at
    formerly forsburg at