Wanted Environ. Book Reviews, will pay $

Gelman at ic.net Gelman at ic.net
Tue Jul 19 08:56:00 EST 1994

We are looking for individuals interested in writing
environmental sciences book reviews.

Our environmental group is starting to publish a quarterly
environmental newsletter.  As one of the features of the
newsletter, we would like to include environmental sciences
book reviews or journal articles reviews.

The subjects we are interested in covering are:
microbiology, hazardous waste, air analysis, and
ground and surface water analysis.

If your review is selected for publication, you will
receive $50.

Please submit reviews at the following e-mail address:
gelman at ic.net

Thanks!

Donna Smith
Gelman Sciences, Inc.