Human Genome Computing

Keith Robison robison1 at husc10.harvard.edu
Wed Jul 20 10:18:01 EST 1994

may at apldbio.com (Mayumi Takeshige) writes:

>Hello,

>Does anyone know the authors and publishing company of the two books 'Human Genome Computing' and 'Automated Sequencing Analysis'? If you have read these books, let me know the summary please.

Automated Sequence Analysis (J.C. Venter, ed) was recently published by
Academic Press.  I haven't read it in depth, but the table of contents
is pretty much a laundry list of current techniques & genome technology
developers.**
	The article on multiplex sequencing is outstanding
and clearly has the best author list :-)

Keith Robison
Harvard University
Department of Genetics / HHMI

krobison at nucleus.harvard.edu