Human Genome Computing

Tim Littlejohn tim at megasun.BCH.UMontreal.CA
Wed Jul 20 05:29:57 EST 1994

In article <1198 at biosys.apldbio.COM> may at apldbio.com writes:
>Hello,
>
>Does anyone know the authors and publishing company of the two books 'Human Genome Computing' and 'Automated Sequencing Analysis'? If you have read these books, let me know the summary please.

The book "Guide to Human Genome Computing" (presumably the first of the two)
was reviewed in Nature, 9 June 1994, No. 6480, 369:454. The book is edited by
Martin J. Bishop and is published by Academic Press, 1994.  See the review in
Nature for a summary.  I don't know about 'Automated Sequencing Analysis'.

Hope this helps,

Tim Littlejohn

Tim Littlejohn

E-mail:     tim at bch.umontreal.ca

Snail Mail: Departement de biochimie        Phone: (514) 343-6111, x5149
            Universite de Montreal          Fax:   (514) 343-2210
            C.P. 6128, Centre-ville
            Montreal (Quebec), H3C 3J7
            CANADA