KDEL Proteins and Receptor

James Stiehr jstiehr at abr.win.net
Thu Jul 21 09:10:29 EST 1994

Hello:

To supplement several related antibodies that we already have, I am
planning a project to produce antibody and peptide probes to the
mammalian KDEL receptor, the ER protein responsible for binding of
proteins with the ER retention signal tetrapeptide KDEL. Before
beginning this project, however, I would like to find two or
possibly three interested investigators to collaborate with on the
characterization of these reagents.

If you or anyone you know is interested in discussing this project,
please contact me either by e-mail or by the numbers below.  I
would be happy to discuss the plans and arrangements we have made.

James Stiehr                            \\    //
Affinity BioReagents                      \  /
Internet:jstiehr at abr.win.net               ||
908-369-3799, 908-369-8894 (FAX)           ||