FarFetch sites?

Mike Mitchell mike at bison.lif.icnet.uk
Thu Jul 21 04:24:51 EST 1994

As far as I am aware there is only one server for FarFetch
(farfetch.unh.edu). Are there other servers? Please email
a compilation of sites (if any!)

Thanx

*Michael Mitchell               *  "All I know about babies is that you  *
*User Support                   *   are not supposed to put them into    *
*Molecular Biology Software     *   washing machines. Makes the colours  *
*Imperial Cancer Research Fund  *   run, presumably."                    *
*+44 (0)71 269 3115             *  Tom Holt - Here Comes The Sun - 1994  *