Theta Waves

Sean David Moore smoore at mail.sas.upenn.edu
Thu Jul 21 10:08:58 EST 1994

I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE SAY "ANYWAYS" INSTEAD OF "ANYWAY"

Cornelius Krasel (krasel at alf.biochem.mpg.de) wrote:
: Matthias Zeiner (mzei at sun0.urz.uni-heidelberg.de) wrote:
: : On Fri, 15 Jul 1994 18:57:37 GMT, Thomas Donnelly wrote:

: : "innocent" -?   hahahahahaha!      Are there really people out there who
: : did not notice that this innocent guy just pretents interest in this
: : pseudoscientific stuff to promote his perverse "anon service". We should
: : keep that kind of crap out of the internet!

: It is highly unlikely that the guy who did this posting is the owner of
: anon.penet.fi. For people who cannot receive Usenet newsgroups via NNTP,
: this "perverse anon service" is one of the few possibilities to post to
: them anyways. (They can read the responses via gopher.) In addition,
: there are several newsgroups where you might prefer an anonymous posting
: (I do not only think of alt.sex.bondage, but for example of
:  alt.sexual.abuse.recovery). The signature, which you might have mistaken
: for an advertisement, is appended automatically to every posting originating
: from anon.penet.fi.

: BTW, anon.penet.fi exists for several years now and has survived at least
: one attempt of sueing.

: --Cornelius.

: --
: /* Cornelius Krasel, Abt. Lohse, Genzentrum, D-82152 Martinsried, Germany */
: /* email: krasel at alf.biochem.mpg.de                 fax: +49 89 8578 3795 */
: /* "People are DNA's way of making more DNA." (Edward O. Wilson, 1975)    */

--
Sean Moore

VAMC Philadelphia,
Medical College of Pennsylvania,