MAKE.MONEY.REAL.FAST

Bruce Mittleman bam at netaxs.com
Thu Jul 21 23:15:12 EST 1994

	This is NOT a chain letter, but a legal method to make money in
the United States.  If you do not believe me, then check postal regulation
#15-10-7B.  The regulation states that anything for sale constitutes a
service and is legal.

	I am sellind index cards.  Each index card has a list of 10 names
on the front and instructions on the back.  The cost of the card is ONLY
$1.  And you can LITERALLY make HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS LEGALLY and carefree.
My address appears at the end of the letter.  Please state that you are
ordering SCH-#1.  You can do this by enclosing a slip of paper with the
id SCH-#1 on it with your money.  I will mail you back your first index
card.  After you get the index card, you will cross of the last name on
the list appearing on the card, and then follow the instructions on the back.

My address:
Avi Freedman
P.O. Box 502
Glenside, PA 19038