MAKE.MONEY.REAL.FAST

Andreas Brune Andreas.Brune at uni-konstanz.de
Sat Jul 23 15:56:46 EST 1994

In article <30p2i6$8fi at netaxs.com> freedman at netaxs.com (Avi Freedman) writes:

>We are cancelling the posts that came out of our site this afternoon...
>Someone forged articles, appearing to be several of our users.

>Some of the posts listed my name, and Net Access's mailing address.
>Mr. Mittleman was confused and did not realize how easy it is to
>forge news (and mail) postings, although how he thought anyone
>employed by Net Access was involved is beyond me.

As Bruce Mittelman and Avi Freedman (sysop from Net Access) stated above
(unfortunately changing the subject and thus interrupting the thread), they
are not responsible for this posting which is apparently of faked origin.

I guess we should quit flaming these guys and Net Access ;-)

Andreas Brune

| Dr. Andreas Brune       | Phone: +49-7531-883282             |
| Fakultaet fuer Biologie | Fax:   +49-7531-882966             |
| LS Mikrobielle Oekologie| E-mail: bibrune at nyx.uni-konstanz.de|
| Postfach 5560           | "The microbe is so very small,     |
| 78434 Konstanz          | You cannot make him out at all."   |
| Germany                 |                    Hillaire Belloc |