MAKE.MONEY.REAL.FAST

Andreas Brune Andreas.Brune at uni-konstanz.de
Sat Jul 23 15:32:52 EST 1994

In article <30nh4g$fki at netaxs.com> bam at netaxs.com (Bruce Mittleman) writes:
>From: bam at netaxs.com (Bruce Mittleman)
>Newsgroups: bionet.general
>Subject: MAKE.MONEY.REAL.FAST
>Date: 22 Jul 1994 04:15:12 GMT
>Originator: bbs at netaxs.com

>        This is NOT a chain letter, but a legal method to make money in
>the United States.

And this is NOT a threat but if you keep polluting bionet newsgroups with your
garbage there will be a lot of complaints to Net Access about this
misbehaviour. I'm sending on right now...

Andreas Brune

| Dr. Andreas Brune       | Phone: +49-7531-883282             |
| Fakultaet fuer Biologie | Fax:   +49-7531-882966             |
| LS Mikrobielle Oekologie| E-mail: bibrune at nyx.uni-konstanz.de|
| Postfach 5560           | "The microbe is so very small,     |
| 78434 Konstanz          | You cannot make him out at all."   |
| Germany                 |                    Hillaire Belloc |