Verifiy y ing ying Jurasic Park

MBPI at BIOTECHNET.COM MBPI at BIOTECHNET.COM
Tue Jul 26 10:26:53 EST 1994

Glyn,
About a year and a half ago, prior to the release of the film Genetic
Enegineering News ran a story on the fliilm, the ethics of biotechnology

and the general publics potential reaction to the film.  If I rember
corectly, there were some good sources used as iin the interviews.  IMaybe
someebody can tell you exactly what issue it was -I don't remeber-0 but
GEN is published by Mary Ann Liebert, Inc. New York, New Yourkrk.

Evan

PsS - There is also an articlcle called Dino DNA that ran about the sam e time
 in Nature.  Sorry,  I cant give your mo more.