Difficult DNA

MBPI at BIOTECHNET.COM MBPI at BIOTECHNET.COM
Wed Jul 27 17:41:40 EST 1994

Good morning all,

This may be bad netiquette so I will apologize in advance for my
desperation (and ignorance).  Please correct me if this is not the
appropriate place for this type of request.

However, I am on a quest for hard-to-amplify and never-been-able-
to-amplify DNA.  The purpose is to prove up a new product/protocol
that I am working on.

If you have something that you think would be extremely challenging
(with respects to increasing yields), I would appreciate the
opportunity to amplify that DNA and use it as data in this paper.
All results will be shared and appropriate credit given to all
involved.

Thanks and
Best regards
Evan A. Goldstein