Verifying Jurasic Park

Rob Harper harper at convex.csc.FI
Wed Jul 27 08:00:40 EST 1994

glyn at lsupoz.apana.org.au (Glyn Szasz) writes:

>I have been given an assignment to disscuss and verify the zoological
>evidence in Michael Crichton's "Jurassic Park". I was wondering if any
>film fans have any info on this most interesting topic, also where I can
>find gifs and picts for Jurasic Park on the net preferably in Australia.

Probably the first and most famous exhibit on the net is the
Honolulu Community College Dinasaur Exhibit. If you have Mosaic
then open up the URL http://www.hcc.hawaii.edu/dinos/dinos.1.html

If you are lucky and have audio on your machine then you can also
take an audio trip around the exhibit. There are at least three links
to other places that have gifs or jpeg images from Jurassic Parc namely:

ftp://merlin.etsu.edu/gifserv/jurassic/gif
ftp://merlin.etsu.edu/gifserv/jurassic/jpg
ftp://merlin.etsu.edu/gifserv/jurassic/dinasaurs

That should get you started

RGDS -=ROB=-

 R. Andrew Harper                  E-mail:          harper at convex.csc.fi
 Center for Scientific Computing   Molbio/software: harper at nic.funet.fi
 Tietotie 6, P.O. Box 405          Telephone:       +358 0 457 2076
 SF-02101 Espoo Finland            Fax:             +358 0 457 2302