Verifying Jurasic Park

The Unemployed GPMILLS at CHEMICAL.watstar.uwaterloo.ca
Wed Jul 27 14:06:55 EST 1994

In article <311nt7$5qk at lsupoz.apana.org.au> glyn at lsupoz.apana.org.au (Glyn Szasz) writes:
>From: glyn at lsupoz.apana.org.au (Glyn Szasz)
>Subject: Verifying Jurasic Park
>Date: 26 Jul 1994 11:12:06 +1000

>I do not know weather this is the best place to ask this question but I
>will ask it here any way.
>
>I have been given an assignment to disscuss and verify the zoological
>evidence in Michael Crichton's "Jurassic Park". I was wondering if any
>film fans have any info on this most interesting topic, also where I can
>find gifs and picts for Jurasic Park on the net preferably in Australia.
>
>Many thanx in advance,
>                Glyn.

If you can track it down, there was recently a Nova episode in which the
ideas presented in Jurrasic Park are discussed by paleontologists and
geneticists. Did I get through the spelling correctly?

It would certainly be an excellent source item.

Greg

Biomaterials engineer seeks job!      gpmills at chemical.watstar.uwaterloo.ca