Life Chemisty Report ????

Lee jylee at chiak.kaist.ac.kr
Wed Jul 27 22:38:38 EST 1994

Hi..netters...

	I'm not sure this is right place to post this message...,but anyway,
i would do...
	Recently, my professor and me had a request to submit a review article on the biodegradation of aromatic hydrocarbon form Life Chemistry Report...
	But, we havn't seen that journal in our library, and even heard of the name of the journal..."Life Chemistry Report"
	Is there anyone kind enough to give us some information on this journal ?
	We know that this journal may be published in Europe...

	Private e-mail would be welcomed..

					J.Y.Lee (jylee at chiak.kaist.ac.kr)

	Thanks...