Where is the microbiology group?

Jean Buffum jxb43 at po.CWRU.Edu
Thu Jul 28 14:45:48 EST 1994

In a previous article, oconne18 at pilot.msu.edu (Kevin P. O'Connell) says:

>Hi all!
>Is the microbiology newsgroup set up yet?  Is it dead?  I thought I read
>that it passed the vote.  Perhaps some kind person could clue me in?
>Kev

I would like to know the same thing!  Here is the response the locals gave
us:

Article #931 (936 is last):
From: bl275 at cleveland.Freenet.Edu (Dan Diaz)
Subject: access to bionet.microbiology
Date: Wed Jul 13 16:03:49 1994

bionet.microbiology was recently approved by vote.  any chance we'll be
seeing it on the usenet menu?
We have not received the `newgroup' message for this group.  Once
the group is created locally, it will be accessible from the
usenet menu.
--
xx998  --  Freenet Administration              Please send bug reports to
Moderator -- Mike Kukura                       xx999, modem problems to nic